Detox from finals and reenergize! We have a slots open for our student weekend held from 5/26 - 5/28.
Are you looking to explore your passion and turn it into a business? Do you have a business that makes an impact, but you need a reboot of energy, creativity and collaboration? This workshop experience is made for you. We'll meet in an intimate cohort setting over the course of 3 days at our 35th Street coworking space. Get ready to not only explore your own passion, and your why, but to also be inspired by others and their drive to make an impact. You'll come out of the weekend with inspiration, and a clear sense of next steps for your venture.
THE WEEKEND EXPERIENCE
DAY 1: GUTS
- Connect with your passion, and explore your why. Even if you've been at this for ages, this reset will help energize and re-focus you.
- Dig in and develop a story that ties your past journey to your future impact.
DAY 2: IMPACT
- Who are you reaching or empowering with your work? Explore the "who" and develop your messaging.
- Nobody likes research (well, almost nobody!) which is why we're going to tackle it together to help you identify your market.
DAY 3: GRIT:
- We'll unpack our adaptation of lean canvas, and we'll identify your goals and next steps.
- You know, an entrepreneur like you is made in times of testing, and vision is key. You'll leave with a strong vision for your impact.